A Cheaper Way To Get To Ezeiza From Palermo?

On this thread, http://baexpats.org/topic/4165-getting-to-ezeiza/, RWS mentions going partway by train from Constitucion to Ezeiza, and a bus from there. I suppose that must be the cheapest option if it's still available, though I have certainly never tried it. Trains cut through traffic, but making your way to Constitucion and onto the train with luggage during rush hour would not be for the faint of heart, and I have no idea if this is a safe route.

Traffic will be horrible on a Friday though, the bus will take forever. I would take the train from Palermo to Retiro and then get MTL

1. I was adressing Ceviche and not the OP.
2. Rush hour is headed the other way at OPs time schedule, therefore no biggie.
3. Can't pay me enough to go through the crowds at both train stations, specially on a friday night.

We definitely do not have the same POV on traveling through this city.

Ceviche, your easiest/cheapest/shortest/safest way would probably be taking the 130 to Retiro - down Libertador - and from there use Manuel Tienda Leon. That's what I would do.

Plan B: Use the 152 (all the way from Puente Pacífico @ Av. Sta Fé, pretty much straight to Retiro. Then MTL.

The last time I used MTL (2011), pickup from home address (in my case Palermo) by remis was included provided if you made the reservation 24hs before the bus departure.

Back