A date out of the ordinary!

From French Jurist's approach to this one...
Is it me or that English Channel seems to be getting wider by the minute? :rolleyes:

No offence intended, your reply did make me laugh after all :)

rrptownley said:
Take her to sugar, feed her some shots. Suggest she take a look at your photography portfolio back at home. Make sure to have stocked up on some whiskey nacional.

Romance is just a Lady word for Hanky Panky.

Hot air balloon ride over the pampas. We did it a few years ago and loved it.

Lena said:
From French Jurist's approach to this one...
Is it me or that English Channel seems to be getting wider by the minute? :rolleyes:

No offence intended, your reply did make me laugh after all :)

Well, if she is special you could throw in some JB or Johnny Walker.

nikad said:
Go to el Rosedal, ride the watercycles, then go to the rose gardens, kiss and make out ;)

But do it by day, because by night it might prove dangerous to bend over to smell roses and you don't know what
you could end up riding.
Amigos del mundo de la poesia, buenas noches

Traditionally the best telos were located on Panamericana, but I recently heard that the best ones are located on Avenida Juan B Justo.

And to who started this thread, please let us know the follow up!!

French jurist said:
At this point, why not a whole weekend en la cama with premium food & champagne ?!

If you're going to be there all weekend, don't forget your snorkel. You're going to need it.

(Googles are optional)

Invite her for a churi at the costanera but I doubt there will be another date with that kind of girl

Have fun with your out of the ordinary girl

This is the first time we haven´t been together mostly on holiday. Instead she´s working and I´m on time off. That´s gonna change things so my goal is to get her out of her boring life again.

She arranged us to her brothers barbeque for sat night... that was a good night. But I couldn´t get here to do anything on Sunday or Monday with a defeatist attitude.

You know, it´s so easy with a new girl. They just do whatever the heck you want. You don´t have to do anything because you´re running off that initial attraction, whatever that may be. You can rely on that by jumping from girl to girl and never be treated like crap by women again. But that isn´t sustainable in that you´re running off finite resources - money or looks. You can also learn game but then you´re in the game, in competition. That´s not peace for me.

I think if you want peace you´ve got to evolve.

Now I´m thinking, what would the man do? rohipnol her to somewhere fun or screw another woman.
Perhaps where I went wrong was asking at all and giving her the chance to mess it up. One thing I can´t get my head round here is getting used to doing whatever I want and telling her what to do "Haz que mi perra cena"
It´s easy to forget when you´re running on that initial attraction and can do no wrong that you got to treat women dominently to maintain respect.

I am wondering in which stage of the relationship are you in now, and where do you want to be?

I think expectations can be different if one of you have the expat experience and the other one doesnt have it.

Back