A good Lawyer in BA.

Ammar

Registered
I am seeking a good, smart & " Fast " lawyer who can obtain Permanent Visa for my wife "Non-Argentinean"
i am a dual national, and 1 of them is Argentinean, living outside Argentina, so i need a lawyer contact number or his email, to start the process.
The consulate of Argentina where i live, can assist me to obtain permanent visa for my wife, however they are surprisingly putting a silly condition of moving permanently to Argentina, and live there, leave my current well payed job, and just move over there !!! it doesn't make any scene. add to that Peso crashing.
Can some 1 advise me on what to do.

I know just the right guy, He helped me setup this documentation within a week when I first arrived.

Javier Segura, You can email him : [email protected]

Do mention Nikhil suggested him !! Cheers !!

amigos, i was just waiting for sucha info. i highly appreciate it, and shall for sure mention your name to him.
i will write to him right this moment.

How do you expect to get permanent residence for your wife when you have no intention of moving to Argentina? To my knowledge, only France and the Gulf countries allow that. Unless there's some provision of law that's generally secret (ie. a court decision somewhere obscure), you're throwing your money away having a lawyer file fruitless papers.

That said, regular contributor Dr. Rubilar is a litigator who focuses on winning citizenship approval in court based on the constitution and court precedent (as opposed to the law as codified in the civil codes). You might as well consult with him as well.

"they are surprisingly putting a silly condition of moving permanently to Argentina"

Why else would any country offer residency to someone who had no intention of living there?

Call up our in house lawyer in our forum. "bajo_cero"
sorry but i didn't fully understood what u mean. bajo_cero ... below zero !
How do you expect to get permanent residence for your wife when you have no intention of moving to Argentina? To my knowledge, only France and the Gulf countries allow that. Unless there's some provision of law that's generally secret (ie. a court decision somewhere obscure), you're throwing your money away having a lawyer file fruitless papers.

That said, regular contributor Dr. Rubilar is a litigator who focuses on winning citizenship approval in court based on the constitution and court precedent (as opposed to the law as codified in the civil codes). You might as well consult with him as well.
Thanx for the info amigo, dr rubilar. Do u have his full name or email ?

"they are surprisingly putting a silly condition of moving permanently to Argentina"

Why else would any country offer residency to someone who had no intention of living there?
According to the law I Argentina, if ur husband/ even child is an Argentinean citizen, the wife is automatically entitl of permanent residency without the need to move or live there. That's the exact case of my wife, I am Argentinean and my daughter is, still giving me hard time at consulate, add to that, I know a friend who has exactly same condition of me, they gave his wife permanent visa and didn't ask him for moving there.

1 lawyer that I have contacted, told me that some consulate are easier to deal with, it's different from country to country, and sometimes in the same consulate, some employees are easier to deal with than the others. I guess my luck is going down.

Perhaps because it is an extension of the rights of an Argentine citizen, regardless of the "intentions" of their foreign spouse.

Back