A Great Handyman Is Hard To Find--And I Found A Great One

jantango

Registered
I've dealt with several in my neighborhood. They work as quickly as possible and ask for their money before checking that the job was completed. Once they are paid, they won't be back. I learned the hard way.

I asked our building administrator for a recommendation. I needed a handyman/repairman licensed (one with matricula number is trained) in gas and plumbing. Most won't even answer their cell phones when you call, but this one did. We arranged an appointment when he could see the work and gave me his cost for the job. He returned the next day and took time to check and recheck everything on my list. I've never seen any repairman do such a great job to my satisfaction. He fixed something I hadn't mentioned. As he was finishing the job, I asked if he did electrical work. He does. He then replaced a socket in a lamp. Three and a half hours later, I paid him more than he quoted me because I was satisfied to find someone who works responsibly. It's no surprise that he works by recommendations from satisfied customers. He has more than 20 years in gas and plumbing. He brought along an assistant who went to buy supplies as they were needed for the job.

Please make a note of his name and telephone number. When you have things to be done in your apartment, this is the man to call.

MARCOS CACERZA 15-5013-7786 He lives in Merlo and works in the capital. Tell him that Pichi on Chile recommended him.

Back