A "Guy" coming to BA

GuyinBA

Registered
Hi all!

My name is, in fact, Guy and I'm coming to BA in August to live for a year with my wife and 2 young kids from the NYC area. I'm a HS Italian and Spanish teacher and tennis coach and we hope to have a wonderful experience living there.

I'm a pretty high level tennis player (about a 5.0 on the American USTA scale) and a platform tennis player (somewhat similar to padel, I believe) and I hope to find places to play (in or near the Belgrano area, as that is where I will be living) and other very good players with whom I can play. Any suggestions?

I may also be looking to teach some English or tennis, do some part time work, etc. while there so any suggestions or need please don't hesitate to contact me.

My wife has been on the forum for a while, by the way, and though she is mildly obsessive and has asked you all a million questions, she says you all have been more than kind in your responses. Thanks a lot.

Guy

Welcome to BA, to the four of you. Belgrano is a great place to live. I can't help you with the information you need about teaching or coaching, but I'm sure you'll find a helping hand here.
Whatever you need, just tell us.
All the best,
Mia.

Back