A Hungarian Wall To Stop Migrants... Sounds Familiar.

I am not sure you understand crisis in syria and middle east and who really started all the mess. Europeans at least don't help isis as Teurkey, USA and Israel are doing, while everyone is blaming Europeans of how they handle refugees. Why Brazil, Argentina and USA don't open their borders for them? They have mostly enough money to pay their own tickets ...

What a gem:
As should be already common knowledge in this of all sites, Argentina has Open Borders!!!

There is another reason why refugees don t stay in Greece or Hungary but (perhaps misguidedly) prefer Germany and Sweden and it s got nothing to do with "job" opportunities.

Syrians need visa for Argentina and no airline company will take them without one.

And they don't want to stay even in Austria, can't see how Argentina could come in first plan. I was answering to people that blamed Hungary and others, but now is anyway more clear, something that a lot of us already knew.. Still crisis in Syria should be stopped, as well as illegal immigration.

I'm surprised the Syrian descendants here haven't worked to get more refugees over. Wasn't it common years ago for Argentines of Syrian descent to head over and visit the homeland?

Back