A New Dawn Russian State Tv Spanish Channel Starts In Arg..!

Rich One

Registered
Cristina stressed the benefits of receiving direct unbiased world news from Russian State TV and not like now through agencies that transmit news only that benefit their owners....!!. :D

State Russian TV News in Spanish will start transmission said Crisitna in a Video conference with Putin.

Google Translate

http://www.infobae.com/2014/10/09/1600648-la-presidente-anuncio-putin-la-incorporacion-del-canal-estatal-ruso-la-television-digital

"We are excited to incorporate, the plurality of voices, cultures, a multilateral ism in the information," said the head of state.

The president, from Santa Cruz, coincided with Russian criticizing traditional international news agencies and claimed to hear "without intermediaries to convey the true values​​" and achieve "communication between the two peoples."

Meanwhile, Russian President considered that the use of information became "a terrible weapon to manipulate social consciousness" and stressed that "wars of the information and the monopoly of truth are signs that characterize the present ".

The live chat between CFK and VP was quite a hoot...

Pretty sure Skype would have offered a better connection.

https://www.youtube....h?v=DAI9z7fezmg

My favorite part: "Estamos logrando comunicarnos entre ambos pueblos sin intermediarios" ... Putin laughs.

For the last 15 minutes, it appears the FSB just played a looping video of Putin nodding.

So what's so special about RT being broadcast in Argentina? RT has been broadcasting in various Western Hemisphere countries for several years now, including the US, in both Spanish and English. Everybody knows RT is junk news like Fox and CNN.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. No one in this world reports without bias, and much less the Russians. Or the Argentines.

pff. I am Russian as well (and an American). And it is why I like it here. We have more similarities with Argentinians.

Back