A New Low........i Have Heard It All Now....................

ajoknoblauch, on 14 June 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:
When no story exists, you can count on the Cato Institute, Faux News and the Teabaggers to fabricate one.

Please provide specific examples to substantiate this innuendo.

Otherwise, ..... (there's no icon for this).

When, when you idolize someone who idolizes a serial killer... (http://tinyurl.com/l4lfjnt)

When, when you idolize someone who idolizes a serial killer... (http://tinyurl.com/l4lfjnt)

That's not an answer, that's an evasion.

And I wasn't talking to you.

And you have yet to actually refute anything Ayn Rand actually wrote..or even make an attempt to do so.

Posting links to a website that calls Ayn Rand a "popular cult-philosopher who plays Charlie to the American right-wing’s Manson Family" doesn't require much thought, if any.

Actually, it's relevant to the whole topic.

Then so is a discussion of what Ayn Rand was writing about at the time and what she actually wrote about the "serial killer" in her journals.

http://boards.straig...ad.php?t=604618

I asked Ghost to provide examples of any "story" that I "fabricated" here.

You are hereby invited to provide them as well.

The only invented story here is that Ayn Rand worshiped a serial killer.

Then so is a discussion of what The Shlockster was writing about at the time and what she actually wrote about the "serial killer" in her journals.

The only true story here is that the Shlockster worshiped a serial killer.

That's what Pottertarianism is all about.

Changing this:

steveinbsas, on 19 June 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:
Then so is a discussion of what Ayn Rand was writing about at the time and what she actually wrote about the "serial killer" in her journals.

The only invented story here is that Ayn Rand worshiped a serial killer.

To this:

steveinbsas, on 19 June 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:
Then so is a discussion of what The Shlockster was writing about at the time and what she actually wrote about the "serial killer" in her journals.

The only true story here is that the Shlockster worshiped a serial killer.

Reveals how low some will stoop when they can't provide any facts to support their own assertions.

Hey guys,

I am actually one of the girls that this happened to. We
meet at a bar so maybe the story got mixed up a bit
..but the gist of it is correct. We are both here on an educational grant to study ESL methods for our classrooms.
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that their taxes
Are paying for us to be here and that's not true. There are sponsers who donate
Money in order for teachers to have the opportunity to better themselves.

Anyway about that day..
On our way from the states to BA there was a man from Argentina sitting on the side
Of us. Being excited about our travels we tried to use our two words we knew in Spanish to
Talk to the man. He even gave us his cheese at one point, so we thought
We were cool. After walking off the plane and going through customs a police officer with
A big gun attached to him approached us outside. He was saying something in Spanish but
We couldn't understand..then three more circled us and asked for our passports. One police man
Who spoke a little English told us to follow him. We kept asking why?? And he said that a man said
We stole money from him on the plane. It was a very frightening feeling when he took into a small interrogation room.
I've never been more scared in my life. We passed the cheese man in the waiting room outside of the
Room they took us to and my friend asked the police officer if that was the man who accused us and he said it was.
We both kept thinking that this man planted drugs on us and now we will go to jail (we've both watched too much Locked Up Abroad)..
My friend did have some pesos on her and was nervous because she didn't
Have a receipt. The police men wouldn't tell us anything and just surrounded us. Finally, they brought in
A lady (I honestly thought we were going to he cavity searched ha) to translate. She told us to empty our wallets
And put our bags on the table. My friend started crying and said she did have money but it was
From our travel grant and we were there to learn Spanish and volunteer in classrooms. I then remembered I had
All of my grant info so I pulled it out. This included our travel itinerary, grant proposal, and certificate with the amount we
We were awarded. The lady checked our things out and realized we only had about 300 dollars and the man
Was accusing us for stealing 3000. She told us that he told her we stole it out of his pocket when exiting the plane.
The lady was really sweet and said if he was carrying 3000 dollars in his pocket then it's his fault. The police men then
Had a better attitude and started joking around with us. It was scary at first and was a bad start to the trip but it turned in the end everything
Turned out ok. Sorry about my spelling errors and run-ons. I'm typing on my iphône and don't have time to review it.
Y'all take care- jackie

Back