A Pinot Noir From Argentina That Stands Out. Nytimes Review

32 or 55? do you remember the vintage? Maybe it was an off bottle, because syrah is a weird one, I'd think if I confused it with anything it be graciano or tempranillo.

I don't have my notes available right now for specifics. Syrah is not so weird, actually, considering it's used in many regions to add color and depth to Pinot...sometimes as much as 25%. Which always gives me pause when a Pinot shows such characteristics.

On the subject. I like white wine, but here I have been having a hard time in finding a decent one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Any suggestion?

I think Benjamin, or but Perdices is a nice one a little higher price but still ok price

What's most similar here to a Pinot Grigio / Sauvignon Blanc? I think that I tried something once which claimed to be a sauvignon blanc but did not care for it.

Thanks, Bob

I don't have my notes available right now for specifics. Syrah is not so weird, actually, considering it's used in many regions to add color and depth to Pinot...sometimes as much as 25%.

I was talking about this particular one.

What's most similar here to a Pinot Grigio / Sauvignon Blanc? I think that I tried something once which claimed to be a sauvignon blanc but did not care for it.

Thanks, Bob

Try the RD Sav Blanc from tacuil.

Back