A positive story about LAN = )

flippinkittin

Registered
I was very pleased with LAN's service this week. I took a trip to Iguazu with a friend, and we had in our minds that we would have our last morning in town, then head out at 2. Around 11 we check the confirmation email to make sure and realized our flight gets into BA at 2 (leaves at 1130 which is now in 30 minutes) not leaves Iguazu a 2 :eek:. We call LAN and they so no problem we can change the flight free of charge we just had to do it at the airport. Showed up a bit early, and we changed it just like they said with zero hassle. I was in shock. I am very happy with LAN and will definitely fly with them in the future.

flippinkittin said:
I was very pleased with LAN's service this week. I took a trip to Iguazu with a friend, and we had in our minds that we would have our last morning in town, then head out at 2. Around 11 we check the confirmation email to make sure and realized our flight gets into BA at 2 (leaves at 1130 which is now in 30 minutes) not leaves Iguazu a 2 :eek:. We call LAN and they so no problem we can change the flight free of charge we just had to do it at the airport. Showed up a bit early, and we changed it just like they said with zero hassle. I was in shock. I am very happy with LAN and will definitely fly with them in the future.
It,s always nice to hear positive things for a change.so glad it worked out ok for you and didn,t spoil your trip;)

I flew LAN to El Calafate, and the service was excellent. But those Airbus seats must have been designed by Torquemada himself.

Back