A Quick Hello, and a Question..

peter.zion

Registered
Hey everyone, I'm a 35-year-old guy from Montreal who's just arrived here to try out life south of the equator! Thanks for all the helpful posts -- the site has already helped me get my bearings here a little. I look forward to meeting some of you at events over the next few months!

I do have one question: I'm looking for a language school where I can take courses to improve my Spanish, and I noticed that the school « P.A.E.L.V. (Profesores Asociados Egresados del Inst. Superior del Profesorado en Lenguas Vivas Juan Ramón Fernández) » whose website is http://www.paelv.edu.ar is super-close to where I'm living at the moment. Does anyone have any experience with this school? I've read on forum posts about other schools that sound good, but it's hard to go wrong location-wise with "around the corner"!

Welcome Montrealean? or Montrealais?

Anyways, am Argentine and just wanted to tell you that the Lenguas Vivas has one of the best reputations in town in regards of language teaching. I know this by acquaintances of mine who did their studies there. So I would give it a try.

Don't know about the school, just wanted to say *I LOVE MONTREAL* from a fellow Canadian ;)

Back