Aa Flights Suspended Between Venezuela And Usa/arg Next?

Talking about airlines and service: Anyone with TAM business class experience here? Is the service ok?

I had a very good experience with the business service from Sao paulo to New York.

I've flown Aerolineas a couple of times for some short flights within Argentina. The service was very basic and really not much different than the service on American Eagle, etc or any other internal flights I've taken within the US. I've never flown with them internationally, but I haven't heard many good things about the service, although I heard they have brand new planes for long-haul flights.

Talking about airlines and service: Anyone with TAM business class experience here? Is the service ok?

I have taken business class in LAN (TAM's partner in LATAM), and it was a pleasure.

Its a toss up between COPA and LAN for me for best "latin american" airline

COPA has Guava Juice available though so it might just be slightly better. :lol:

In Latin Am, Copa is best. The LAN and TAm flying within Latin Am are horrible.

In world rankings, Qatar beats all flights hands down.

I would happily defend the airline of the "bandera" be it super K or NADA K if it were decent but its not, sad to say! That's why I gave it the big chance flying to Sydney which I could have flown on LAN MY MISTAKE!

Back