ABL Bill

BankNote

Registered
Hi,

I received the ABL for the year. I want to pay it together ( for 12 months) which is close to 18000 pesos.

I went to Rapid pago - they refused to take it as the amount is too high. Suggested I go to banco cuidad.

what are my options?

Thanks in advance!

May help ... payonline ABL with Mastercard can pay full amount if enough credit on CC..

¿Se pueden agrupar boletas para simplificar la operación del pago online desde la página de AGIP?

Sí, se pueden pagar todas las boletas que desee de un mismo impuesto en un único pago. Verifique de contar con saldo disponible para cubrir el total de la operación, caso contrario la misma no será exitosa.

¿Qué sucede si al realizar el pago, el total a pagar supera el monto disponible de su tarjeta?

Si el total a pagar supera el monto disponible de su tarjeta, al realizar la operación le aparecerá una advertencia que indica "Fondos insuficientes". Si su intención era cancelar varias boletas, le sugerimos reducir la cantidad de las mismas.

https://www.agip.gob.ar/campanas/pago-online-desde-boleta-web

I don't have local master card or local bank account, so could not pay.

how long a queue would be in banco cuidad

Only good knows depends on time of the day, day of the week, time of the month, branch chosen...:rolleyes: a USA Mastercard would do , or any other international bank...

Hi,

I received the ABL for the year. I want to pay it together ( for 12 months) which is close to 18000 pesos.

I went to Rapid pago - they refused to take it as the amount is too high. Suggested I go to banco cuidad.

what are my options?

Thanks in advance!
Are you renting or own the property? By Argentinian law renters are not obligated to pay abl and its illegal if a owner obligates you to pay this tax

Last edited:
Back