About Joe's Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we "too nice" on this one? Seems like IG doesn't want to/can't pay, but doesn't want to suffer the consequences as well (traces on Google for +5 years, etc.). Joe has the final word, but maybe is it time to "unleash the dogs" (forgive my French).

Anyway the world is small, very small.
To paraphrase Shakespeare:

And Joe's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With fellow BAexpats by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

To paraphrase Shakespeare:

And Joe's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With fellow BAexpats by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

I guess this means that IG hasn't even bothered contacting you to give you a new excuse for his never ending tirade of broken promises?

Sorry to hear that Jo, not surprised, but sorry to hear it ;(

Feeding of the hounds at the Castle of Cheverny (used to go there once a month when I was a guide for English speaking tourist to finance my studies, one of the few French castles in France to have kept its original furnishings). Tradition has changed though, when I used to go there, dogs would be allowed to eat once silent & calm:

Was always impressive

https://www.youtube....h?v=DNKfucd0HYo

At this point, if IG had taken money from a loan shark, the deal would be adjusted to $3,000 and and two broken legs (or $2,500 and just one broken leg)

IG has failed his word (many times), unleash the dogs Joe (had an exchange of 2 messages with IG privately, said he would pay back, he did not it seems). This guy obviously has psychological issues (gambling problem?) but that's no excuse. Deadline has come.

IG has failed his word (many times), unleash the dogs Joe (had an exchange of 2 messages with IG privately, said he would pay back, he did not it seems). This guy obviously has psychological issues (gambling problem?) but that's no excuse. Deadline has come.

Come and gone, he'd say 'by the 15th' not 'on the 15th' ;)

did he pay the *first* installment?

The amount of *first* instalment was never stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back