About Joe's Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

internationalguy

Registered
I've pretty much said everything I had to say about how things happened. I know a deadline came and nothing happened but I was still in contact with Joe and well, quite frankly I haven't been around because some of the things said were vicious and uncalled for. This is exclusively about 1,000 dollars that have to be delivered to him. Nothing more. Name calling and vicious rabid behavior is totally uncalled for. I'm not a thief nor did I try to take advantage of anyone, things just got complicated and it's no one's business but Joe's. Nevertheless, today he asked me to post this so I'm doing it.

Bruce will receive his money in two installments. The first one will be done via some sort of money transfer, whatever I can manage to get to work. This one will take place before 09/15, and Joe will post here when he receives it. The second one will be delivered at some point after that, in person when I pick up my stuff from his apartment. Once this happens, I also hope all the trash that has been posted about me to be taken down. This was a very unfortunate situation but I am not what some people are making me out to be.

IG,

Your stuff is still where you left it - still untouched.

As you know I am leaving BA at the end of the month.

If you make good on your promise I will certainly request that the forum take down this thread and I will take down your namesake website.

I've pretty much said everything I had to say about how things happened. I know a deadline came and nothing happened but I was still in contact with Joe and well, quite frankly I haven't been around because some of the things said were vicious and uncalled for. This is exclusively about 1,000 dollars that have to be delivered to him. Nothing more. Name calling and vicious rabid behavior is totally uncalled for. I'm not a thief nor did I try to take advantage of anyone, things just got complicated and it's no one's business but Joe's. Nevertheless, today he asked me to post this so I'm doing it.

Bruce will receive his money in two installments. The first one will be done via some sort of money transfer, whatever I can manage to get to work. This one will take place before 09/15, and Joe will post here when he receives it. The second one will be delivered at some point after that, in person when I pick up my stuff from his apartment. Once this happens, I also hope all the trash that has been posted about me to be taken down. This was a very unfortunate situation but I am not what some people are making me out to be.

Indeed, but after reading the thread, it sort of shows that you spent the money some other guy gave to you. So yes, in fact you did steal it and you are a theif. You just happen to be a thief who is paying it back... in two installments because you spent it. This guy Joe is a saint to have put up with your crap to be fair, how you can even claim otherwise is a joke. No excuse for spending another guys money, simply because it wasn't yours, so if I was Joe I would tell the forum nothing, aside from putting the thread in question stickied on every page so people can avoid you at all costs.

Joe/Bruce.... I know this sort, run a mile and don't expect the second installment "at some point"... in fact don't expect the first one either. I think this may have been a confidence trick all along, even though it was you who came up with the plan to send him the money; he probably planned that, if you didn't bite and make the offer he just comes back to get the stuff. If you do he has $1000 in his pocket. Hell, even the stuff in your apartment could be ripped off.

Indeed, but after reading the thread, it sort of shows that you spent the money some other guy gave to you. So yes, in fact you did steal it and you are a theif. You just happen to be a thief who is paying it back... in two installments because you spent it. This guy Joe is a saint to have put up with your crap to be fair, how you can even claim otherwise is a joke. No excuse for spending another guys money, simply because it wasn't yours, so if I was Joe I would tell the forum nothing, aside from putting the thread in question stickied on every page so people can avoid you at all costs.

Joe/Bruce.... I know this sort, run a mile and don't expect the second installment "at some point"... in fact don't expect the first one either. I think this may have been a confidence trick all along, even though it was you who came up with the plan to send him the money; he probably planned that, if you didn't bite and make the offer he just comes back to get the stuff. If you do he has $1000 in his pocket. Hell, even the stuff in your apartment could be ripped off.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
Possibly quite, although you never heard me. Regardless, I bet it is not half as ridiculous as you stealing some guy's money, spending it, pretending you didn't steal it or spend it, saying you would return it, not returning it, offering to pay it in installments like he is a loan company, and then asking a forum to stop calling you names.

Do you realize how contrived this sounds?

Even the most charitable observer would probably conclude that you are unreliable.

I could concede unreliable. All the other stuff is crap though.

The other stuff is crap? I presume you take exception to being called a thief. Fair enough, so do you have the exact $1000 he gave you waiting to give back to him? If you do I would avoid paying him in installments and just cough up. I think we all know how this is going to end, Joe is keeping the faith but he probably knows too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back