Accommodation

You should have plenty of options with that budget. I'd recommend living near a train line over the subte. Not having to get the subte into town each morning improves my quality of life no end.

Also recommend getting your company to stand guarantor, then you can get a long term rent without much trouble. Also worth asking them to stand the estate agents fees (up to two months rent!).

jp said:
You should have plenty of options with that budget. I'd recommend living near a train line over the subte. Not having to get the subte into town each morning improves my quality of life no end.

Also recommend getting your company to stand guarantor, then you can get a long term rent without much trouble. Also worth asking them to stand the estate agents fees (up to two months rent!).
Thanks!

What do you mean by "I'd recommend living near a train line over the subte"? I'm not familiar yet with BA transportation system and till now I was sure that the most recommended way to get into the city is by a Rado Taxi...

buenos work said:
Thanks!

What do you mean by "I'd recommend living near a train line over the subte"? I'm not familiar yet with BA transportation system and till now I was sure that the most recommended way to get into the city is by a Rado Taxi...

Taking a taxi every day to work will cost you a fortune. If you live in Palermo & go to "the center" is could cost you $30-40 pesos with all the traffic. Bus/Metro will cost you $1.20.

Back