Affordable And Semi-Fast Flights To Sfo?

mmoon

Registered
Has anyone had any luck recently with flights between BA and San Francisco? I've been searching for months for a decently priced flight that has one stop and takes less than 24 hours each way. I regret that I didn't grab the AA flight for $1800 that I found one time, since it seemed insanely expensive at the time, because everything now seems to be at least $2000 and has a horribly long layover. Getting to BA is okay, but the flights to SF are 24+ hours. There used to be a great connection through Dallas...has that disappeared? We are fine with a stop in Houston, Miami, Lima or Atlanta but not JFK in winter. I've checked all the different sites with no luck. I am looking around the Christmas holidays, one stop, and avoiding Tam, Copa, Aerolineas. Any help would be appreciated!

Hopper shows United via Houston Dec. 15 at ARS$ 14,344 payable in Pesos??

http://www.hopper.com/flights/feed?utf8=%E2%9C%93&origin=airport%2FCRD%2Cairport%2FEZE&destination=airport%2FSFO&departure_day=&departure_flex=3%3A3&return_day=&return_flex=3%3A3&departure_month=12&stay=1-30&commit=Find+Flights

Probably just showing the USD fare converted into ARS at official rate but missing the 35% tax.

Nope, this is actually a correct fare and it includes the 35%.
From what I saw though, it's only available for the 15th and with a pretty long stopover in Houston, from 5:15am to 2:30 pm.
Otherwise about 16.500 - still way better than 1800 USD, but not as good as other deals available with much more flexibility on dates and stopovers.

yes look at american airlines website looks like 1205 or so....

I just checked and found for well under $1300 all taxes included. Pretty much best possible connections (under 2 hour stops, not at all out of the way).

EDIT: That's 'official' price, I believe I can do better.

Definitely calling you for a good deal soon!

Ben, where are you finding this fare? I'm looking at travel mid-December to January 3 or 4. Are you a travel agent? Thanks...

I just checked and found for well under $1300 all taxes included. Pretty much best possible connections (under 2 hour stops, not at all out of the way).

EDIT: That's 'official' price, I believe I can do better.

I am a travel agent. I'm sending you contact details via PM.

17 December to 3 January can be had on American for under $1250. I'm pretty sure you can get this price on AA.com but am too lazy to check see edit below.

Again this is the official price, this can be improved on.

EDIT: It turns out that on AA.com you can get the dates I mentioned for under 1200. I can still do better.
Other dates give even better prices.

Back