Affordable painter???

Luis from Paraguay won a quote for painting the side of our block of flats. It seemed very little money to me for dangling off afew ropes a hundred meters up in the air. He survived OK and did aload of work on my house, which was fine.

His number is 49780489 cel 1569563049. You can practise your Spanish as he has no English. I learnt to my cost not to trust workman, especially giving them money up front. When he worked for me there were no problems and he is cheap. He can do all the housy stuff.

HeadClick, can you activate your PM's as I tried your tel number and it's not working....thnx!

My name is Valeria. I`m an argentine photographer married to an American. For 3 years I`ve been helping english speaking foreingers with this kind of issues. If you`d like me to, I can take a look at the work you need to have done, give you an idea of how much it would cost you, and help you get a pro that can do it. My email is [email protected]

Hi Im an English guy with 17 years experience, and I can guarantee you will not be ripped off or let down or disappointed with my work, give me a call on 49631826 or email me on [email protected]. Thanks.

Hello. My name is Richard. I am from the U.S. I just returned from the states where I was painting for apartments. I am a great painter, neat and reasonable. I also have a background in decorating. My email is [email protected] or phone 15 3107 9729 Thanks! Richard

Hi. If you're on this thread looking for a reliable painter who won't charge you prices that seem absolutely ridiculous, I recommend my husband, Martín. He speaks English - his cell number is 15-3098-2203. Or you can contact me as well. We have references from other expats he's done jobs for who have been very pleased with his work. He also does electric work - installing of light fixtures, fixing lamps, etc...

For jobs like this, I always first ask the encargado of the building. If he doesn't want to do it himself, he always knows others, and he helps supervise/protect things while the work is underway.

Hey i am from the states, and have been doing construction , painting, landscaping, and just about anything else that requires some labor and skill since i was about 14. My father was a carpenter so it runs in the blood. Just send me an email at [email protected]

Back