Affordable prices for Dental Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly

Registered
DRA. PATRICIA S. CAVALIERI, ODONTOLOGIST University of Buenos Aires. Specialities: Surgery,Prevention, Periodontics, Endodoncia, All kind of Prothesis,Prosthodontics,. Esthetic, Cosmetic and Restoration Dentistry with the most modern technology. Porcelain Crowns, Root canal, general cleaning with anesthesia, etc. Experience with expatriates, and foreigners patients of Embassies.
Phone: 54-11-4813-7731
Email: [email protected]

Finding a dentist isn't really that hard, finding an appointment within 14 days often is though. The term affordable is not a good one to use since I am sure that many people can not afford the services of any dentist in Buenos Aires but since you decided to use it then let me ask you what she charges for a checkup only.

For a checkup the rate is $ 0.
If you decide to do anything of course she is going to charge you, she is not charge more because you are a foreigner.

"nellybaires" said:
For a checkup the rate is $ 0.
If you decide to do anything of course she is going to charge you, she is not charge more because you are a foreigner.

In that case it really does sound like her services are affordable. I have had a tiny bit of dental work done here in Buenos Aires and the price difference between one dentist and another is remarkable. Some dentists offer checkups for the fair price of about 50 pesos while others want you to hand over 200 pesos just for entering their dental practice.

I can assure you, that Patricia is an excellent odontologist and has very good prices. I know a lot of dentists in Buenos Aires charging a lot, and some of them are tradesman..........

I just called Patricia today because my old dentist in Belgrano moved to Don Torcuato. I hate the travel but she is good (Christina Slevin my old dentist). Anyway, I asked Patricia how much she charges to fill a cavity and she told me $90.00, which is double what I paid in Belgrano with Christina. She described the procedure using ultraviolet light, latest technology, etc. Christina does the same work, speaks English and is very friendly and professional. I guess I keep looking for someone closer. . .

The dentist mentioned may be just fine however I am suspicious of professionals who advertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back