Afip Question

homenba

Registered
Hi All,
I tried finding an answer to my question in the previous posts but I found nothing relating to this, so here goes.

I had a lady work for me for 4 months 2years ago in blanco. But then i had to leave Argentina on a short notice to be with my mom.

The afip I was paying for I didn't know what to do with that. I did go to the afip office at Las Canitas to cancel it but first they told me I don't need to do anything but then when I went there again to make sure they told me to go to Moron office since her address was of Moron.

I couldn't go to Moron and urgently had to leave. Dealing with my moms health here I had forgotten all about it until now.

My question is if it is something I should be worried about or address to immediately and how? or deal with it when I will be there after few months?

Thanks in advance, I will appreciate any suggestions or advise or personal experiences related to this.

Hi All,
I tried finding an answer to my question in the previous posts but I found nothing relating to this, so here goes.

I had a lady work for me for 4 months 2years ago in blanco. But then i had to leave Argentina on a short notice to be with my mom.

The afip I was paying for I didn't know what to do with that. I did go to the afip office at Las Canitas to cancel it but first they told me I don't need to do anything but then when I went there again to make sure they told me to go to Moron office since her address was of Moron.

I couldn't go to Moron and urgently had to leave. Dealing with my moms health here I had forgotten all about it until now.

My question is if it is something I should be worried about or address to immediately and how? or deal with it when I will be there after few months?

Thanks in advance, I will appreciate any suggestions or advise or personal experiences related to this.
This is incomprehensible.

ok so the more simpler question is that what is the process of hiring and firing and empleada in blanco.

There may be a limit on the time the former employee has to file a claim against you. It might be as short as one year.

If she filed a claim and you did not respond she may have been able to get a judgement against you (even if you didn't know about it).

The last time this happened to someone I know, there was an $80,000 peso embargo leveled against their property.

They paid the employee en blanco, but the employee's address was over 500 KM from their location. I don't know where the case was adjudicated.

Fortunately, they had a "bien de familia" and eleven months and two thousand dollars later, they were able to get the embargo lifted and complete the sale of their property...to me.

That was in 2010-2011. I believe the judgement today would be much higher.

If your employee never took any legal action, you're probably in the clear.
emo32.gif

Back