Again, looking for Roomate

Scelesta

Registered
Note: this is a repost- I have had the worst luck with this housemate search- from people spontaneously moving to chile, to last minute withdrawls etc- I still need a new roomate!

Hey All;

My roommate is moving out and I need a roommate for a gorgeous two bedroom in the lower Palermo area. The apartment has two bedrooms, one smaller with a 3/4 bed and one larger with a full size bed. It is in an old building, but totally renovated. Lots of light, high ceilings and beautifully furnished. The neighborhood is quiet, safe and accessible. HUGE Kitchen- which I adore.

Rent is 400 US for the small bedroom and 450 US for the large. (I am willing to take either)

I am female, 24, non smoker and have a cat. I am looking for a female roommate, also non smoker. I am a tango dancer, low key, spend a fair amount of time in the apartment, though job hunting all the time!

While this is not the cheapest thing you will find in BA, the quality of life here is amazing and in my opinion, worth it.

Send me a PM if interested! (move in date is flexible) Please don't reply to this- I do not get a notification of a reply and tend to forget about checking. I do get notified of a PM!

Anya

Hey Anya,
I´m coming to Buenos Aires from Bolivia, where i volunteer, on the 23rd of december. I´m on a rather low budget and have been trying to couchsurf in Buenos Aires for, but haven´t had much luck. Whereas i certainly cannot afford to move into your apartment, and will not be in the city more than two months, i may be interested in paying like 50 to 75 dollars a week (maybe just one week) to stay there until you find a roommate.
I´m female, 22, just graduated from UC Berkeley in California, non smoker, love cats and mostly just want to explore the city, meet argentinians and work on my spanish.
let me know.
-Sarah

Just an Update; room is still open. My roomate has officially moved out now so the room is available right away.

I am having trouble filling the spot bcs at the moment there are many slightly cheaper room shares available on craigslist. Go figure, these were not available when I took this apartment. Keep in mind that 400 is not that much more than 350, and the privacy and quality of life is through the roof with this place! The landlord is amazing- he will come to the apartment at the drop of a hat and fix things right away.

Hola!

My friend is moving here next month..she needs a room from about Jan. 20th to March 20th...any chance your room would be available then??

Gracias, Jenna

Hi,

I'm a correspondent based in Buenos Aires and looking for a new apt. I'd love to see the place. I'm living here now permanently covering Argentina and the Southern cone.

You can email at [email protected]

Cheers,

Julia Kumari Drapkin

sarahtraveling said:
Hey Anya,
i may be interested in paying like 50 to 75 dollars a week (maybe just one week) to stay there until you find a roommate.
I´m female, 22, just graduated from UC Berkeley in California, non smoker, love cats and mostly just want to explore the city, meet argentinians and work on my spanish.
let me know.
-Sarah

Sarah, looks like there is a God for you ...semi private loft for 160 USD (600 pesos) per month in San Telmo, with other girls from New York and Seattle, all included (twin size bed!). A cute lovely nest indeed ;o)

http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/roo/1523941221.html

Hi, I've been living in Buenos Aires for many years and am looking for a roommate to possibly live in the Caballito neighborhood. I'm extremely quiet and clean. Email if you're interested. Thanks. [email protected]

Back