Ahoj! Mluvis Cesky? Any Czech Speakers?

estebandepraga

Registered
Ahoj or hi to all,
I am curious; does anyone here speak Czech as a native tongue or have fluency in it? I speak it having lived 22 years in Prague but with the exception of the Czech ambassador, I never get to use it. If you speak it and would like to meet, maybe we could do so and I'll even provide some Becherovka! And you can't get that here in Argentina! Cekam na spravy od tebe a diky moc!

A dear friend of mine is one of the few long term Czechs here (about 10yrs) -- she has a 3 1/2 yr old son that she is trying to make sure speaks Czech, Spanish and English. She lives out in Benavidez but might be interested in meeting, I know it would be nice for her to have another Czech speaker around for her son, it's hard to get that here. Send me a PM with your email/phone and I can pass it on to her and maybe you can meet! Cheers

Prague is the name in English; Praha in Czech. If we use while sepaking, in this case, the original name, then many would be lost. We'd have to talk about trials in Den Haag, Warszawa for Poland's capital as well as Oswiecim for the death camps in WW2. Just not a practical thing. I get aggravated when people here say New York speaking in Spanish. May I should say I live in Good Airs? :confused:

a slovenčina nestačí? ak nie, zvládam aj česky, ale s prízvukom...:)

Prague is the name in English; Praha in Czech. If we use while sepaking, in this case, the original name, then many would be lost. We'd have to talk about trials in Den Haag, Warszawa for Poland's capital as well as Oswiecim for the death camps in WW2. Just not a practical thing. I get aggravated when people here say New York speaking in Spanish. May I should say I live in Good Airs? :confused:

věnovat žádnou pozornost :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 6
Back