Saludos, Ahoj And Hi To All From Prague

estebandepraga

Registered
Dear all whom I have met over the past few years,

Although I am far away in another world, I often read the page and think fondly of all I have met over the years.
For those of you who knew them from the coffee chats organized by Michelle, I will be traveling to South Africa next week to spend a great month with Joan and Lee, 2 Canadians from Ottawa who spent 6 mths this year in BA. I am truly looking forward to it.
I will also finally be returning to BA in January after the holidays spent here in the Czech Republic.
Until then, I hope all are well.
Abrazo,
Esteban

I feel sorry for you Esteban,.... You're missing out on all the nuggets of wisdom from our fearless leader :eek:.
I've lost track of the number of Cadena Nacional speeches. It either 43 or 44 or maybe 45.
As I write this she is at it again. Talking to her Campora lackeys from the Pink House balcony.
She's trying to frighten people to keep them from voting for Macri. It's pathetic.
I've noticed that the sign language translator lady was absent today. (?) I think even she's had enough.
See you when you get back.

Wverlasting spring from Prague to the Cape! Good for you!

Yes I have this one down!
I was watching TN en vivo so I am quite up to date with all that's going on..between that and Radio Mitre with Marcelo Longobardi, it's like I never left!
But to be fair, tthe politics here are also something sometimes not to be believed but nothing...well maybe Venezuela..can top nuestra querid republica!
See you all in 2 months :)
Abrazo.
Esteban

Back