Alfa-whores

cosaco

Registered
Cachafaz, Havanna lot of things to get fat in no time. A guilty pleasure.
But i challenge you all to try alfajores "Capitan del Espacio".
 

sketchyblueeyes

Registered
a) the havana ones are much better.
b) i call the ones that are not alfajores, but are cone shaped and full of chocolate "beta whores", and i like to get one of each and, get one of each for my boyfriend, and put them on my plate vs. eachother. like the alpha whores vs. the beta whores. then i like to act out battles.

my boyfriend is not amused. but you should try it out. alphas....no, betas......
 

Delfina

Registered
sketchyblueeyes said:
a) the havana ones are much better.
b) i call the ones that are not alfajores, but are cone shaped and full of chocolate "beta whores", and i like to get one of each and, get one of each for my boyfriend, and put them on my plate vs. eachother. like the alpha whores vs. the beta whores. then i like to act out battles.

my boyfriend is not amused. but you should try it out. alphas....no, betas......
That´s a bit scary... Your boyfriend really loves you! :D
 

Spork

Registered
Sketchyblueeyes I hear you loud and clear!!

I'm sensing some serious addiction out there - as suspected. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will personally take on any tasting dares.

Has anyone ever maxed the dose of ye old whore at 5 or 10? What are we talking here? Could there be an epidemic?

I'm relying heavily on high waisted extra stretchy spandex tights to keep all the junk in. Any other signs or symptoms for the new junky?

PS: Just tried a new Panaderia this eve, and sitting at counter eye height where some strudel dulce de leche tempters. I can't even go there - yet.
 

Spork

Registered
cosaco said:
Cachafaz, Havanna lot of things to get fat in no time. A guilty pleasure.
But i challenge you all to try alfajores "Capitan del Espacio".

Capitan del Espacio sounds like a brand that targets stoners with the munchies. Must be effing good.
 

billsfan

Registered
Here is something you people may not be aware of.
Cachafaz was created by the previous owner(s) of Havanna. [1]
He sold it, then created Cachafaz. Not sure how morally correct is that, but if they didn't see it coming, too bad for the new Havanna people.

Notes:
[1] It's only rumors. Cannot confirm. :)
 

darmanad

Registered
Right you are Spork. I haven't tried Captain del Espacio alfajores, but it defintely sounds like a brand that would appeal to sketchyblueeyes....it dovetails nicely with her war of the alfajores.
p.s Don't beaugard the joint
 

Spork

Registered
billsfan said:
Here is something you people may not be aware of.
Cachafaz was created by the previous owner(s) of Havanna. [1]
He sold it, then created Cachafaz. Not sure how morally correct is that, but if they didn't see it coming, too bad for the new Havanna people.

Notes:
[1] It's only rumors. Cannot confirm. :)
Sounds like a new plot for next season on The Wire: Cachafaz & Havanna - things are gonna get chocolatey! :)
 
Top