All Politics Is Local. And International.

It's a sad state of affairs when George Bush jr looks a better candidate than the current lot of republicans.

Yes indeed, but on a closer look, if one discards The Donald as the brilliant hoax, or senile stunt, he represents, the other R candidates are not actually so bad: What's SOOO wrong about Carly for instance? One could say she's not offensive enough, but she proved us all wrong with her still-birth baby video references. Other than that, she would have been perfect, and much like Junior, a uniter across the aisles! I am not being ironic.

I honestly can't see The Chump taking the hot seat.
He may win the Rep nomination, but Hilary would wipe the floor with him.
Still, it would certainly make for an interesting race.

Sarah Palin destroyed McCain's presidential bid, maybe she can do the same for Trump

McCain and Trump appeal to very different groups of people, and the circumstances are very different. Trump said McCain was a "loser" for getting captured and his numbers actually went up. I see Sarah Palin's endorsement as a huge boost to Trump.

McCain and Trump appeal to very different groups of people, and the circumstances are very different. Trump said McCain was a "loser" for getting captured and his numbers actually went up. I see Sarah Palin's endorsement as a huge boost to Trump.
Are you serious mate? A huge boost?

Are you serious mate? A huge boost?

Very serious.

How Sarah Palin Compounds the Donald Trump Effect

as0IH8K.jpg

I can't believe anyone even listens to the two of them to tell the truth. But to ban Trump from stepping foot onto UK soil - well, it's certainly their right, but I don't think it's right.

I honestly can't see The Chump taking the hot seat.
He may win the Rep nomination, but Hilary would wipe the floor with him.
Still, it would certainly make for an interesting race.

I agree that it would be interesting, but I don't think Hillary would wipe the floor with her. He always plays to win, with research staff to dig up dirt and items he can package as dirt, to cause doubt about his opponents. (Cruz = Canadian, Bush = low energy, i.e., low testosterone, fiorina = unattractive and unsuccessful, Christie = Obama-hugger, etc.). He clearly spread big bucks to the ultra-evangelical university where he (ineptly) quoted the Bible and purchased the endorsement of the school's president. Sarah Palin's endorsement probably didn't come cheap, either.

For her part, although even Republicans agree that she is intelligent, experienced, qualified for the job, Hillary has a talent for always pushing the rules when they might apply to her, and Americans don't like people who expect to be treated like royalty. Like all successful politicians, she has perfected the art of dodging questions, deflecting, and parsing words to her own advantage. So people don't trust her.

There is an alarming but growing KnowNothing contingent among voters, who don't let ignorance of the facts get in the way of holding strong opinions. These people vote.

Back