Alternative to Binance for USDT to ARS? For UK users

Che1990

Registered
Is there another platform I can use for exchanging USDT for ARS?

For UK-registered users of Binance, new UK regulations meant an update was made to the app and we can no longer access P2P for foreign currency, only GBP.

Frustrating as it was a means of getting pesos quickly when needed. Any good alternative platforms?

Looking for suggestions, not a debate, so crypto haters please abstain.

If you have a DNI, then check these apps: FIWIND, LETSBIT, BELO, and LEMON CASH.

For UK-registered users of Binance, new UK regulations meant an update was made to the app and we can no longer access P2P for foreign currency, only GBP.

Frustrating as it was a means of getting pesos quickly when needed. Any good alternative platforms?

Why use Binance p2p? You can send to a cuevas wallet directly without going through a marketplace

Why use Binance p2p? You can send to a cuevas wallet directly without going through a marketplace
That incurs extra fees, as well as time having to go to a cueva. Using Marketplace, the pesos hit my MercadoPago within 15 minutes without going anywhere

Why would this prevent you from changing usdt to pesos though? Most cuevas just use the withdrawal function, did binance disable that for you?

Why would this prevent you from changing usdt to pesos though? Most cuevas just use the withdrawal function, did binance disable that for you?
No, I can still withdraw luckily. But I don’t have a reliable contact for USDT, and they charge higher fees than the p2p

Have you asked around in cuevas? Ayacucho cambio in palermo announces USDT trades, not sure what their fee is. Others you can find on social media or if you google on forums and usual rate is 2-3%.

You don't really need another platform to do p2p, are you just using p2p to find contacts?
I heard good things about https://www.calypso.exchange/ but haven't used them.

I know somebody who uses the Lemon wallet in USDT and then the corresponding Lemon card to fund a Mercado Pago card. Then, the Mercado Pago is used for any type of purchase and funds are subtracted from the USDT in the Lemon wallet.

Why don't you just get a trustworthy cueva to deliver you cash for USDT. Just hit them on whatsapp and ask for a quotation, send the coins and a guy on a moto will come by with cash to deliver. Obviously after you've done a deal or two at their shop and built up a rapport

I use Balanz to sell usd at MEP.

Back