Alternatives To Xoom

Huxley1234

Registered
As the mega long Xoom post will tell you, it's impossible to use the service if you don't have a US credit card or bank account. For any expats from a different country, are there alternatives to getting your $USD into the country, other web services?

I just asked a similar question about Paypal on this forum, too.

As the mega long Xoom post will tell you, it's impossible to use the service if you don't have a US credit card or bank account. For any expats from a different country, are there alternatives to getting your $USD into the country, other web services?

I just asked a similar question about Paypal on this forum, too.

I've mentioned Latin express when other people asked the same question.

I've mentioned Latin express when other people asked the same question.

Can you explain a bit about how it works? Does it benefit from "blue" dollar value conversion to peso, or is it simply a way to wire $USD from one person to another.

Can you explain a bit about how it works? Does it benefit from "blue" dollar value conversion to peso, or is it simply a way to wire $USD from one person to another.
Check this thread:
Latin Express vs Xoom

Its all I know about Latin Express.

There is a post about using Bitcoin to transfer money, though I'm not sure if anyone has actually done it. The blog itself is brand new, and the author claims to have done it, but I'd take that with a grain of salt. http://thebluemarket.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/bitcoin-dollars-and-pot-banging-protests-in-argentina/

Back