Am I the only person in Argentina that finds the term "chinito" offensive?

Reality speaks for itself: presidents murdered,students killing students, civil wars over slavery, constant wars everywhete, sale of guns in supermarkets with no contol, foul language and violence everywhere but they tell everybody how to be righteous, honest and proper.....
if you follow this thread you can easily see the rudeness and violence in a very simple conversation. Indifference is the best attitude.

Reality speaks for itself: presidents murdered,students killing students, civil wars over slavery, constant wars everywhete, sale of guns in supermarkets with no contol, foul language and violence everywhere but they tell everybody how to be righteous, honest and proper.....
I have never murdered a president, never killed a fellow student, never owned a slave, never been to war, never so much as held a gun, but I do own up to foul language and the odd bit of violence although nothing too serious. Sticking my neck out a bit, but I would wager most on this thread have mostly the same record as me on those matters. So, who exactly is the "they" you talk about?

Help! Can somebody help me? I need help to deal wth the "Big Brother" syndrome!

"they" those who have written nasty things in this thread about argentinians and myself such as that I'm old or don't know the english language or internet,somebody even suggested "they" should apologize.

"they" those who have written nasty things in this thread about argentinians and myself such as that I'm old or don't know the english language or internet,somebody even suggested "they" should apologize.
So "they" (as you have just stated, the person on the forum who said those things to you) is a student killer, slave owner, etc.?

I have never murdered a president, never killed a fellow student, never owned a slave, never been to war, never so much as held a gun, but I do own up to foul language and the odd bit of violence although nothing too serious. Sticking my neck out a bit, but I would wager most on this thread have mostly the same record as me on those matters. So, who exactly is the "they" you talk about?
There is value in sincere persuasive argument.
You will reach a receptive audience.
Bet you may even get your point across.

Bid you peace!

So "they" (as you have just stated, the person on the forum who said those things to you) is a student killer, slave owner, etc.?
I find it very difficult to come across and be understood by you it us offebdive to me I am bot used to this kind of interaction I am sorry if you choose not to understsnd but thand will not expose myself to this constant questioning full of misunderstandings making very simple statements into something unpleasant. Good night.

don't put words in my mouth and make up stories. Why don't you try to find out who murdered presidents, killed students and buys guns in a supermarket? Why do you want to know?

don't put words in my mouth and make up stories. Why don't you try to find out who murdered presidents, killed students and buys guns in a supermarket? Why do you want to know?

when I say they I mean unkind people. *That's all but you keep on trying to make me feel guilty about something. What is your problem? Why do you insist on making me look like I m to blame or that I have done something wrong? Why do you keep looking for trouble?

Back