Amazon: Shipping To Argentina

Find someone who is coming to BsAs and have them bring it to you. That's the only guaranteed way to get anything from out of the country.

check couchsurfing.org and help out a traveller from the US in exchange for them receiving and carrying a package for you

Amazon U.S doesn't ship a lot of stuff to Argentina. Rumors are that this is about to change but in the meantime your best bet are the Amazon stores in europe (co.uk, de, fr etc...) When searching try to find items that are "AmazonGlobal Eligible". Shipping is expensive it's sent by a courier but they handle everything with aduana (Amazon pre charges you the estimated tax) and you get your things in about 1 week straight to your door.

I did get one shipment from Singapur through regular mail but it's still a pretty Kafkian process and takes a very long time (about 30 days to get your stuff from the time they actually reach BA).

My husband is currently tracking down a package sent from the US through USPS. I'm running backup at home looking up the information he needs as he follows the yellow brick road through AFIP to aduanas.

It was much easier to have things sent by DHL as we prepaid the taxes, but that wasn't an option for this item.

We still have two smaller packages en route, one from the US and one from China.

Hello

does any one have expreince?if you send from Argentina to US it is how long take time?

Back