Ambien, Sonata or Lunesta?

I'm in need of the opposite - Provigil, which is for narcolepsy (I take another med regularly and it gives me fatigue - does anyone know if they have it here?

Also, how much do meds cost if they don't go through insurance?

I've had foreign prescriptions filled, v old too, but only in small n on-chain places.

Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate)
Sonata (Pyrazolopyrimidine)
Lunesta (Eszopiclone)

Just curious, which of the three options do people like best and why?

as an aside, a free app (iphone/ipod touch, etc.) called mPassport Buenos Aires has a great drug translation/equivalency guide.

studentinrecoleta said:
I'm in need of the opposite - Provigil, which is for narcolepsy (I take another med regularly and it gives me fatigue - does anyone know if they have it here?

Also, how much do meds cost if they don't go through insurance?

It's called Vigicer here, I used to take that shit during finals, Never asked about insurance since the actual box was somewhere around 40 or 50 pesos / 9 or 10 bucks.

Does anyone have updated information on this or do those comments still apply? Even with the night owls of Argentina I still find myself awake too late in the night and wanted to look for something stronger than Melatol plus I got at farmacity.

mom and pop pharmacies probably won't ask for a prescription for ambien ( Somit ) but any doctor can write you one if you want 40% off.

Back