American Babysitter

noblebuenosaires

Registered
Hello fellow expats! I'm a 24-year-old college grad who has been living here in Bs As for a year now, studying Spanish, teaching English and waitressing. If you need a reliable babysitter so that you can enjoy some the city's nightlife, please send me an e-mail. I have 10 years of babysitting experience and will gladly send you references and my resume. I know the city well and am open to taking your children to cultural events or just staying in and cooking them dinner. I hope to hear from you soon!

Some friends of mine will be down very soon with 2 little girls, and they are looking for a babysitter. I will put them in touch with you.

Could you also please send me your resume and contact details? I have just arrived in Buenos Aires and am looking for some babysitting for my 1 & 3 year old.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Allyson

Hello fellow expats! I'm a 24-year-old college grad who has been living here in Bs As for a year now, studying Spanish, teaching English and waitressing. If you need a reliable babysitter so that you can enjoy some the city's nightlife, please send me an e-mail. I have 10 years of babysitting experience and will gladly send you references and my resume. I know the city well and am open to taking your children to cultural events or just staying in and cooking them dinner. I hope to hear from you soon!
Hi there,
We are looking for an american born babysitter for our two sons( 4 and 5). We have moved back from LA and would like them to spend time with a native speaker. Could you send us your resume and references? Our email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Back