American Expat looking for friends!

msan88 said:
Hello :)

I moved here a few months ago from Miami, Florida and I would really like to make a group of friends to go out clubbing with/shopping/travel. Im 23 female and currently a student in DiTella. I live in Belgrano. Anyone interested in meeting up and doing something fun?

Mi name is sebastian, sorry for me english! is very bad what im working in that! anyway will be amazing meet us and talk! i have 26 years old and i have a degree from the university de Buenos Aires.
If you want we can help us and have fun!!!! you can techme english i can tich you spanish! and we can hang out talk traveling!
If you are interest letme know!!

Sebastian

hey I would love to meet up also. I just moved here a few weeks ago and am getting really sick of doing everything by myself! I'm from Cincinnati.

That sounds perfect!!! yes i can understand you, i was in australia 3 years ago without any english!!!!! imagine that!!! lol.
When you can tell me and letme know and we can meet us .
i can introduce my friends also.

Bethanyroeth said:
hey I would love to meet up also. I just moved here a few weeks ago and am getting really sick of doing everything by myself! I'm from Cincinnati.

Hey I'm Brandon, 23 years old. I just arrived in BA (Palermo) for work. Looking for any expats or locals to hang out with, I speak decent Spanish. Saludos! Brandon behl on Facebook or 112 453 2719

Are people still meeting up from earlier in the thread? I'm 25, from the U.S., and will be here for a little over a year. Would love to get to know the nightlife more and my work doesn't help in meeting people from my age group.

Anyone want to get together for playoff baseball next week?

Let me know!
Max

Back