American Night And Us Vs Ghana Hard Rock Cafe @5.30 Pm

M

mmc1985

Hi,

Any Americans going to the Hard Rock today for the US Embassy event and then watch the game?
I´m Argentinean but I´m interested in going so it would be nice to meet Americans.
I lived 9 years in the States by the way and I love it ^_^

Hi,

Any Americans going to the Hard Rock today for the US Embassy event and then watch the game?
I´m Argentinean but I´m interested in going so it would be nice to meet Americans.
I lived 9 years in the States by the way and I love it ^_^

Sounds like afternoon siesta time.

I'm planning on being there and I believe I heard others are going as well.

This sounds fun! Is it open to anyone? (Edited as I realize it is in Recoleta, not by General Paz as Google Maps told me!)

Perfect! Then I guess I will see some of you there. Yes, its open to anyone.

Dónde queda: Av. Libertador y Pueyrredón – Buenos Aires Design – Capital Federal
Cómo llegar: Colectivo: 17 – 60 – 61 – 67 – 92 – 93 – 110 – 124 – 130
Subte: Línea D est. Pueyrredon (a 12 cuadras)

Me and The Pink Possum are going to picket this event until The Supreme Court sides with Argentina as well as requiring The Hard Rock Cafe (a large evil corporation) to play The President's speech at 9pm over the USA game.

Me and The Pink Possum are going to picket this event until The Supreme Court sides with Argentina as well as requiring The Hard Rock Cafe (a large evil corporation) to play The President's speech at 9pm over the USA game.

So, you're both going on a hunger strike? Have you reserved a spot around the corner?

Back