Americans Trying Argentine Food For The First Time

Not according to the Americans shown in this video Ries, judging by their reactions.
One assumes, except for the token French lady, that they're a random cross section selected from various parts of the USA.

I thought they were argentines who went to college in the USA, pretending to be americans, myself.
But I really think this is trying to cash in on the "lesbians touch a penis for the first time" viral video.
At least they used real lesbians.

I find the video to be embarrassing as an american. Ridiculous really.

I also find the video to be embarrassing as an argentine ... Morcilla is disgusting, I think they must be actors, stunt man/woman or it's just a fake morcilla. :)

PS:
Ed Larson, what do you think ? :D

I also find the video to be embarrassing as an argentine ... Morcilla is disgusting, I think they must be actors, stunt man/woman or it's just a fake morcilla. :)

PS:
Ed Larson, what do you think ? :D

He he he I love Morcilla especially the dulce with grapes and nuts steaming off the parilla the final portion of meat with a glass of red from Mendoza. Ufff I am lovin that. But to each his own I have no issue with you not likin it.. more for me. ;)

He he he I love Morcilla especially the dulce with grapes and nuts steaming off the parilla the final portion of meat with a glass of red from Mendoza. Ufff I am lovin that. But to each his own I have no issue with you not likin it.. more for me. ;)

OMG, you're talking about Morcilla Vasca ... that very thing (and mollejas) explains of 99.99% of the quarrels with my wife every sunday I make and asado, for the last 20 years. ;)

PS: Did you dare to try criadillas in Uruguay ? :)
To make the video funny, one could make people taste things and then telling them what they've been eaten ... -_-

To make the video funny, one could make people taste things and then telling them what they've been eaten ... -_-

I had a friend in San Antonio who loved menudo...until he learned what was in it.

Back