An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

At the Temple of the Sacred in Buenos Aires we specialize in providing the highest quality healing for our guests, blending ancient Amazonian healing traditions with progressive psychotherapy (Some of Argentinas top psychotherapists will be there), modern and proven Scientology techniques and Eastern integrative spiritual practices.

This may be the most densely concentrated load of meaningless bullshit so far in this year of 2017. Ben, would you care to chair the judging committee?

Following on our recent and very successful BA Scientology event we are coordinating another life changing and very exclusive experience in Argentina for expats and locals alike.

if this "exclusive event" is being "coordinated" for locals as well as expats, could you please provide a couple links to web pages where locals who are not likely to read this forum might discover the opportunity to get in on this life changing experience, or is it so exclusive they could only read about it here?

This is a very exclusive and high level event and participation is strictly by invitation only. We don't advertise on websites or newspapers for obvious reasons.

Expect to meet and network with leaders and celebrities of Argentinean society, business, sport and entertainment industries. If this doesn't seem right for you then it probably isn't so please refrain from the negativity and allow others to decide for themselves. That said our Ayahuasca treatment can help you release these negative, fear-filled patterns that have built up in your lives over many years through a process of witnessing, integrating and releasing emotional traumas. This will facilitate new perspectives on the overall biography of your life and the reasons for the various phases, difficulties and painful experiences.

I myself am a multi millionaire and have/do owned/own the best property in the country, driven Ferraris, dated the worlds most beautiful girls thanks to the insights gained from these spiritual retreats that allowed me to develop as a human being and achieve my full potential. You can do the same if you really want to.

One of the keys to the liberation of our shadow material is the unfamiliar motion of turning into, not away from, this negativity and our discomfort. Allowing difficult feelings and emotions to surface, accepting them, integrating them and then releasing them is an indispensable part of the healing process. Eventually, incredibly vivid visions may come to you (I discovered my true vocation as a millionaire philanthropist) or sometimes ancient shamans in their spirit-form will reveal themselves to you during the retreat

Tickets are $88,000 pesos each which includes accommodation and vegetarian food. You may qualify for a 10% discount if you attended our previous Scientology retreat. How many of you are truly interested to take this next step in your lives?

This is a very exclusive and high level event and participation is strictly by invitation only. We don't advertise on websites or newspapers for obvious reasons.

Tickets are $88,000 pesos each which includes accommodation and vegetarian food. You may qualify for a 10% discount if you attended our previous Scientology retreat. How many of you are truly interested to take this next step in your lives?

If you don't advertise on websites or newspapers perhaps you aren't aware that this is a website and your posts are advertisements.

So, I wonder if participation is by invitation only, why are you offering tickets for sale here for $88,000 pesos?

Perhaps you are only willing to invite anyone who is willing to buy a ticket for $88,000 pesos?

And i still wonder if that includes IVA and if AFIP will ever receive it.

Expect to meet and network with leaders and celebrities of Argentinean society, business, sport and entertainment industries. If this doesn't seem right for you then it probably isn't so please refrain from the negativity and allow others to decide for themselves. That said our Ayahuasca treatment can help you release these negative, fear-filled patterns that have built up in your lives over many years through a process of witnessing, integrating and releasing emotional traumas. This will facilitate new perspectives on the overall biography of your life and the reasons for the various phases, difficulties and painful experiences.

I myself am a multi millionaire and have/do owned/own the best property in the country, driven Ferraris, dated the worlds most beautiful girls thanks to the insights gained from these spiritual retreats that allowed me to develop as a human being and achieve my full potential. You can do the same if you really want to.

One of the keys to the liberation of our shadow material is the unfamiliar motion of turning into, not away from, this negativity and our discomfort. Allowing difficult feelings and emotions to surface, accepting them, integrating them and then releasing them is an indispensable part of the healing process. Eventually, incredibly vivid visions may come to you (I discovered my true vocation as a millionaire philanthropist) or sometimes ancient shamans in their spirit-form will reveal themselves to you during the retreat

Who do I give the money to? I want to meet Argentine celebrities and be a multi millionaire like you!

Btw, this thread (plus Musicman's previous Scientology meeting thread) may be the only times in the history of this forum that there is complete unanimity between everyone on the forum. Except for the OP (Original Poster) of course.

Let's see now...
$88,000 is:
35 x my monthly shop rent
97 x my monthly bike insurance
about a quarter of the price of a new Ford Fiesta
or
the cost of having your brain washed.

Back