Exhibitionism: 0.00
blueblock.gif
Exploitativeness: 1.00
blueblock.gif
Vanity: 3.00
redblock.gif
Entitlement: 1.00
blueblock.gif

PS: As I was taking a screenshot of the quiz I changed one answer and my score ticked up one point (from 16 to 17).

I took it again this morning just after I got up (before I had a shower or coffee and after I looked in the mirror) and got a 15:
Authority: 4.00
blueblock.gif
Self-Sufficiency: 5.00 Superiority: 3.00 Exhibitionism: 0.00
blueblock.gif
Exploitativeness: 1.00 Vanity: 1.00 Entitlement: 1.00

There was a two point drop in vanity, but by noon, after I shower and shave (spending some time in front of the mirror), I expect to get back those points.
emo32.gif

PS: I think it's a reasonably "good" test, but perhaps that because I like the results, especially when I got a 37 for the mina millionairess from Miami.

I took it on behalf of another member and got a 32. Then I took it again, giving him the "benefit of the doubt" whenever possible and got him a 27.

He has yet to participate in this diversion. I know he likes high point totals and I am rooting for him. I think he has a real shot at the highest score.

Does choosing the "Other" radio button automatically add 10 points? It should...

Authority: 4.00
Self-Sufficiency: 3.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 0.00
Vanity: 2.00
Entitlement: 3.00

I got a 6

2 on Authority, Superiority and Entitlement and 0 on others.

I don't think I am narcissistic, actually my personality tends to be on the opposite side (introvert, no need to control others).

I tend to not like narcissists. At my work, there is a very big narcissist who thinks he knows better, but he made some mistakes and I corrected him (in private). However, this struck something with him and he kept on attacking me to his superiors. He was not looking to cooperate, because he did not ask me why I had done something and I had done nothing wrong, he just distorted things I did, so it sounded wrong to the superiors (who did not know better). I was tired of his games, since he was not looking for cooperation anyway, so when he was pointlessly attacking me again in front of the CTO and did not want to come to a solution, I said, "I do not want troubles" and I walked away. This must have been the ultimate insult to him. Following the incident, "he could not cooperate with me anymore", and since he was my superior, I got fired. I am happy, I am in talks for another job at the moment and anything is better than working with him. I feel delighted that I hit him were it hurts, he thinks he is everything and I showed him I have no trust in him at all, somehow this feels like justice to me.

What is it with society that makes people believe nowadays that they have to be narcissistic in order to be successful? Such behaviour just results in people who are difficult to live with. The generation of my grandparents were much friendlier people. They did not want to stand out and they would give with pleasure and be happy if you are happy.

By the way, even if I am not narcissistic and am sometimes confronted at job interviews that "I do not have the personality traits to make it", I am rather intelligent and more successful than these people thinking they have to be difficult. I just do not want to be cocky, because it sucks so much energy and for what?

Back