Andrew Mccance - Apartment Rentals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidglen77

Registered
I am curious to know if anybody knows of this individual. He was recommended to me for apartment rentals and was told he is well known in the expat world of BsAs. Can anybody give me any insight or recommendation?

Thanks

I rented an apartment from Buenos Aires Stay, his company in 2008. I didn't much like the apartment, but I blamed my poor choice via the internet rather than the company. In fact, I don't remember much about my dealings with them, which suggests that they were uneventful. If there had been a problem, I certainly would have remembered that. If you check the "Links" section above on this forum, there are some comments.

They were once a great source of temporary rentals, and their website is still active, but they don´t seem to be ¨the same¨ any longer. My partner and I had rented an apartment through a guy named Jack Brooker at the Buenos Aires Stay for several months and it was a tremendous experience! Haven´t got anything more than that to tell you, sorry!

Does anyone know how to look for an apartment other than online? I'm wondering if I should book an apartment online or wait until I arrive to look for an apartment. But what advantages does that option have? Are there flyers posted in shops like you sometimes see in the U.S.? Or would I be choosing from the same selection as online? Help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back