Any change on entrance requirements to argentina?

This is a very unfortunate thinking in my opinion. The cases will go up in Argentina as well in the winter. Even the boosted people are getting COVID. Many people with COVID are not taking official tests, since most recover in a week or less. The unknown question is how many of them will suffer from long COVID. We are fortunate thanks to partial or full immunity and .improved medical knowledge and techniques, the death rates will continue go down. But I don't think it is a good idea to relax testing for travelers yet. Maybe after winter...
I agree. If the rationale on the part of the national gov't is to reactivate the winter tourist industry, they are going about it the wrong way.

Last edited:
Is this effective immediately? Seems to suggest September in the article
I entered Argentina a week ago. The airline required me to fill out the declaration. I had proof of health insurance. No one checked. I did not get a passport stamp, but later an email saying I can stay 90 days.

Thanks for the info. Which insurance do you recommend for covid coverage to enter Argentina?

Thanks for the info. Which insurance do you recommend for covid coverage to enter Argentina?
How long are you travelling for? For instance, my usual insurance only covers trips less than 70 days and I think this is generally standard for annual insurance policies (at least in the U.K.)

Is this effective immediately? Seems to suggest September in the article
For Argentina, since the change was published in the official gazette, I imagine it's effective immediately. For Uruguay yes, it looks like the change will be from September, which is less than a week away anyway.

About insurance, I've previously used Assist-Med and World Nomads for travel outside Argentina with COVID coverage. I see that both offer coverage for traveling to Argentina as well.

Back