any English ex-pats.......

kate123 said:
are sugar and northside bar the places to go to watch the game then? My partner and i live in san telmo, but wna watch the england games in a pub wi a drink and a good crowd with sum atmosphere. Cudnt find anywhere last match, so we stayed in to watch it. Any other places good to see it?
northside has 2 big screens,food and good ale:):):)

Still on there for Wednesday Howard? Will they be showing the US game alongside it, do you think? It's just I thought it'd be quite nice to see some football played as well as England...

England,football!!!!we haven,t played any at all yet,weds is s´´t or bust i,m afraid.,I,ll keep you posted as to which games they,ll show.They have 2 huge 3d screens so.....

My apologies for not turning up Howard, I had a few pints and then stayed up FAR too late last night, and was shattered when I woke up this morning. Will you be in there for the Germany game?

Gaucho Sam said:
My apologies for not turning up Howard, I had a few pints and then stayed up FAR too late last night, and was shattered when I woke up this morning. Will you be in there for the Germany game?
No matey.My wife,s uncle is German -we,ll go and watch it at his place.I,ll see you there for the quarter final though:cool:

Back