Any expats doing remote tele-therapy with US clients or offering english speaking therapy in AR?

There are plenty of Russians and Ukrainians here now. Many seem to have money. Some probably speak English. Quite a few no doubt are dealing with stuff.

Imagine that remote clients would, but locals would likely be private pay? How do locals pay for local therapy in Argentina?
I am from the U.S. and I imagine most people here are similar to me -- I have a local healthcare plan and no U.S. one. I paid a one-time premium when I signed up for the local plan and I pay a per-visit copay to see my therapist. I don't think the local healthcare plan would cover a U.S. based therapist -- so, depending on your potential fees and if you would offer some kind of discount for people without U.S. healthcare plans, I could see limited demand from people here for your services.

I lived in Argentina for two years before, know the culture, and speak the language. So I'd just be returning. Also, while I'm sure that there are some issues unique to and associated with being an expat living in Argentina, most people have a lot of other factors going on in their lives that are likely larger contributors to whatever they're dealing with. An expat dealing with a divorce, for example, would likely have more issues stemming from the divorce than from just being an expat. The specializing in dealing with expats would, in larger part, be about having an English speaking also expat therapist that they can see in person.
Are there enough English-speaking expats who want a therapist? To judge by the few people who contrinute to this site nowadays, the pool is limited. Anyway you can try.

Back