Any expats in Mar del Plata?

GabeW

Registered
Hi,
Just moved to Mar del Plata where my girlfriend lives and wondering if there any other expats around here. Its a great city with lots to do, but having an English conversation would be nice sometimes. :)

Can you let me know if there are any expat groups here?

Thanks,
Gabe

GabeW said:
Hi,
Just moved to Mar del Plata where my girlfriend lives and wondering if there any other expats around here. Its a great city with lots to do, but having an English conversation would be nice sometimes. :)

Can you let me know if there are any expat groups here?

Thanks,
Gabe
we,ll be there on monday, for 10 days

I've got a South African amiga who married a local and always likes to find people who speak English. Does your girlfriend speak English, or is she more of a castellano chica?

My best friend lives in MDP, however she barely speaks English. Let me know if you would like to meet up with her, she and her family are very nice people.

Napoleon said:
I've got a South African amiga who married a local and always likes to find people who speak English. Does your girlfriend speak English, or is she more of a castellano chica?

Hi Napoleon....I actually spend a lot of time in South Africa for my work so that could be cool. My girlfriend speaks English...I couldnt survive here otherwise yet :)

Feel free to PM if her and her husband might be interested in having a drink sometime.

Thanks

Bueno, dale. I should be down there for a couple of days next weekend. Maybe we can all meet up.

The band MGMT is supposedly playing on Saturday and Sunday. (I have no idea where, but I just go where I'm told sometimes.)

Search for Michelle Alison from Mar Del Plata News website (currently down). She's an English expat living in MDP. Don't know her, just her site.

Hache said:
Search for Michelle Alison from Mar Del Plata News website (currently down). She's an English expat living in MDP. Don't know her, just her site.

Her login on BAExpats is MichelleAlison - it might be worth sending a PM

Hi, our band will be doing a tour in Miramar and nearby all this coming week which is just south of Mar del Plata if you head down in that direction.. will update venues here - www.facebook.com/malamacumba (17th-24th Jan)..

elhombresinnombre said:
Her login on BAExpats is MichelleAlison - it might be worth sending a PM

She's here? That simplifies everything! :)

Back