Any groups over 40?

Postmodernchild

Registered
Hi

I am aware that most of you might be young and traveling around the world. I live in two countries (US and Argentina) and I would love to meet people a little older to chat. Is there any group like that? I was born here but lived most of my life overseas.

M

hi, I 'm an old broad (heehee) and I'll talk to you. will be in BA the second week of oct.

Hey there are a bunch of us old folks hahaha.... we just dont go out till 6am to the nightclubs!!! set up a happy hour or a meet up sometime... be fun to chat over a drink!!! cheers

I qualify as "older" all right, being sixtyish. Was born in BA, lived most of my life in the US, did the two continent shuffle for thirteen years, and have now resettled in BA. It would be fun to get together and compare experiences.

I`m only 41 but the youngsters wouldnt have me in their group so I`m game to join the oldies to chusmear ...suggestions

Morning coffee - las violetas
Afternoon tea - 4pm - 7pm - chez Pauline
Pre-dinner drinks/dinner...too broad to suggest in 1 post..

other thoughts and when?

Hi you all! Good to know u r up for a gathering. 41 is about my age so I guess we r all oldies :)

I am up for any tea or drinks dinner as U suggested. Any ideas of how topmost the gathering in the forum? U can pm if u want.

I look forward to meeting u and hearing suggestions
M:D

My vote is for lunch or coffee in Belgrano. I live out in San Isidro, and driving back after 5:00 p.m. is hell on wheels.

Sara it is difficult for me to meet at 5 pm due to my work schedule unless it is on a weekend. We can have a meeting then at 5 and then another one later on for a drink ( or coffee) for the ones who got a work issue. Still would love to meet u.

Any suggestions folks over 40???

Perhaps a Saturday gathering, then? There was a ladies' luncheon in Palermo last Saturday and over twenty people showed up.

Sorry to sound so picky, but getting get to and from "el centro" during rush hour has turned into a regular nightmare, what with the traffic and the street demonstrations.

how about lunch one day at Museo Sivori en Parque Palemro? this saturday I am busy but any day next week would be good .....I have been here two years, reliving my youth as a bohemian painter...always great to meet other expats

Back