Any Ideas About Activities For Our Two Year Old In Baires?

Chaz

Registered
We are coming to Baires to spend some some time with the Argentine part of the family and renting a flat in The Once / Almagro area. We are bringing along our two year old and would like some advice about activities for him. If he doesn't get out of the flat, I think we will all go crazy! In the UK we go to playgroups that are very reasonably priced. We would love to find something similar so that he could practice his Spanish, but we cannot find anything like that. If anyone has any ideas or advice we would love to hear it. Thanks!

Interested too (23 months).

The musical/dance show near Coronel Diaz (recommended to me on the forum) was really cool.

I second Abasto shopping and childrens museum and theres a huge games area aswell on the upper floors for the kids to enjoy.

There's musical&art playgroup in Palermo Soho (close to Plaza Armenia) every Tuesday/Thursday afternoon, pls send me PM for more details.

Take him to a neighborhood plaza/park where there are swings, a slide, jungle gym, etc. Let him investigate, feed and chase the pigeons, watch the dogs, run around and just be with other children every day after his afternoon nap.

My ex-husband took our son to Disney World when he was only two years old. I took him there when he was 12 and could appreciate it. Two-year-olds don't need much in the way of entertainment. Too much too soon is overwhelming for them. Keep it simple.

Back