Any knitters out there??

betanita

Registered
Hey, wondering if there are any people who knit and would be interested in meeting in a cafe or bar to knit and chat once or twice a month... I'm 26, from the US and living in Palermo. Let me know if you are interested!

Cheers,
Bethany

There is a knitting group that meets in a store on Coronel Diaz. I forget the exact location of it but if you walk from Charcas on Coronel Diaz to Santa Fe, it will be on the right hand side. It is on Coronel Diaz between Charcas and Santa Fe. A bunch of ladies gather in the evenings to knit. They might be a lot older than 26 though.

I'm interested !!! i'm older than 26 but not as old as I imagine those ladies that Cheng describes. Palermo is good, it'll have to be weekends though.

So there a knitting group in a store on Coronel Diaz. Has anyone discovered the name of the store and the days the group meets? Many thanks

Can someone teach me how to knit? I was only thinking the other day how I would love to learn!!

The store is called Las Hollandaises- its run by third generation immigrants from Holland. They do classes, knit night, and sell high quality yarn. About two blocks down from Alto Palermo on Coronel Diaz, on the east side of the street.

Cool, I will have to check it out. The only place I have found that has the quality of yarn I like to use is Milana Hilados, so I'm excited to check this out. I'll post an update once I get a chance to stop by if I can find out the days of the classes and such!!

Hey! We used to have a stitch and bitch group, but most of the girls have left. I would love to start it up again though, so if we can get a few people interested, I am happy to host the first one!

hellooo!!! i am really interested, but i don't know how to knit :( can i join? but can someone help me learn? i am happy to knit scarves forever!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Expat Life 4