Any knitters out there??

I would be interested in starting up a knitting club. I know the basics and managed to complete a scarf once. Interested in starting a new project.

Hi, I have never knitted before, but would LOVE to learn. Is anyone interested in a knitting group to teach knitting. I am very free as I do not work here. Let me know!!!

I have a friend in town all this week, but I will try to set something up for the following week!

*bump*

would like to join any groups there might be. if there aren't any so far i could host. here in almagro but often in nearby palermo.

I so wish I had time to join you guys. I would LOVE IT! I have an Argentina friend whose mother goes when the sheep are being sheered, buys an entire fleece. They wash it, use "sylvestries" (wild plants) to dye it and when she tells me what they use and the colors, her eyes absolutely shine. They sit in the house together and use their fingers to turn it into yarn and then make socks and sweaters and hats. I am amazed to hear about it. And these are educated people--two engineers, two lawyers and a teacher. But with farm background. What an opportunity to learn a skill like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Expat Life 4