Any Polish expats in BA?

mcbbb

Registered
Hello everyone,

Looking for some Polish expats to keep up wth my Polish, let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up for a coffee!

Do zobaczenia!

expand it a little bit, let's say to eastern europe, and i could join you.

greetings from a wenger expat ;)

I've never met many Polish people here, good luck

I found though in BA a painting by a more or less known Polish portraiter, Janusz Pawel Janowski (he appears too in a French dictionary about Jewish Art, "Autour de l'art juif: encyclopédie des peintres" as Janusz Pawel Jankowski http://books.google.com.ar/books?id=YG7MhIpBAeMC&pg=PA249&lpg=PA249&dq=JANUSZ+PAWEL+JANkOWSKI&source=bl&ots=wLToW8S7bQ&sig=wMhdGbUB8Dsp-cPeL_gsE_NjY_w&hl=fr&ei=tD-jTL-QEcO88gap9uDjCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CDYQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=JANUSZ%20PAWEL%20JANkOWSKI&f=false).
Painting is large, if you know someone interested, the Pierogi is on me !:p

There is a rather large polish population in BA. There is even a Dom Polski Center [i think thats the spelling]. Don't recall the address.

mcbbb said:
Hello everyone,

Looking for some Polish expats to keep up wth my Polish, let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up for a coffee!

Do zobaczenia!

Hey!
I am Polish. :)

Pozdrawiam.
Vero

czesc...ahoj
hablo polaco y checo me encantaria encontrarme con gente de habla de uno o los dos idiomas
i speak both polish and czech i'd love to meet people whospeak one or both of the langauges
im in prague now but will be back in dec in ba
the polsih cultural center is on borges street in palermo
esteban

The bar Krakow in San Telmo (venezuela) is owned by a Polish guy, and I know that quite a few Poles go there for a drink, if that's a help. I also had a pal here who I studied Spanish with who was Polish, living here with his Argentine partner.

Liam3494 said:
The bar Krakow in San Telmo (venezuela) is owned by a Polish guy, and I know that quite a few Poles go there for a drink, if that's a help. I also had a pal here who I studied Spanish with who was Polish, living here with his Argentine partner.

Krakow is amazing, to my mind one of the best bars in BsAs (ambience, personnel, choice of good beer). It's actually owned by 2 Polish guys and is frequented by some Latvian (i.e. Eastern European) expats;-)

address more specifically: Venezuela between Bolivar and Defensa

Back