Manicure with Gel Polish

jaime_jensen

Registered
Hi girls. Does anyone know of a good place to get a gel manicure? I just arrived back from 3 pampering months in the US and got used to getting a gel manicure every three weeks for about U$30 in San Francisco. I found Queenies in Palermo Hollywood, which charges $211 for the gel manicure (Extensión de uñas full set (acrílico o gel)), which actually works out to more than I paid in the states.

Anyone have another good place ideally in Palermo? :)

Hi girls. Does anyone know of a good place to get a gel manicure? I just arrived back from 3 pampering months in the US and got used to getting a gel manicure every three weeks for about U$30 in San Francisco. I found Queenies in Palermo Hollywood, which charges $211 for the gel manicure (Extensión de uñas full set (acrílico o gel)), which actually works out to more than I paid in the states.

Anyone have another good place ideally in Palermo? :)

I will be out there in a couple weeks for about 9 months and love my gel manicures here. Have you found a place yet jamiepooh?

Hey Lisa. I generally just go to Queenies, but my salon Javier Luna has been offering discounts frequently so will be getting my first gel there this week with my Citibank card and apparently will receive a 50% discount. At least now its easy to get a really great exchange rate through the blue market or xoom, so the price has actually come down if you make dollars due to the exchange rate. :rolleyes:

Back