Any recommendation for dine-in sushi?

Nemuri Sushi (belgrano) has good sushi too. Products are very fresh and a lot of products without the cheese.

Assuming you are asking for more traditional sushi (i.e. not Nikkei fusion).

Kuda Omakase was good but they are closed now to reformat their menu. We hear it was going to be more like Izayaka bar food...it should be good.

Buri Omakase is more expensive than Kuda but it's our go to for a good meal.

Gokana is not bad for lunch but a few steps away from Buri for dinner.

We've also been to Yugo Omakase and Uni Omakase but Buri is better price to taste. However it's good.

Our more recent addition is Norimoto for handrolls. It does add up quickly though BUT they are open from lunch to dinner. So at least you can eat before 8 if you like.

We are not a bit fan of Nare but people like it.

I do agree there are LOTS of salmon when you do take out but these omakase places does a really good job of working with what they have. They often age the fish to give it more flavor and will use different local and farmed fish.

We have had mackeral, bonito, trout, salmon, tuna, shrimp, sea bream, liza, blue fish, etc....so you can find it here. You just have to look for it and be ok with paying a premium. That said, we eat ALOT of salmon and request....sin queso.
What does dinner for two at Buri run? Yugo, Uni (do they really have Uni? )? I can't think I've had uni in BA. Is it around? Is it good?

I just looked on the site and buri runs 17k ars a person but I don't know how old that price is.

And there is no uni at Uni. I was disappointed as well. According to chef Marcelo at Buri, there is un in Usuahia but no one brings it up to CABA. And Uni awesome but it is a bit of an acquired taste. Buttery umami yumminess.

The only time I've had it here is when we brought some in back from the US. So if you find some, let me know too!

Back