Any recommendations for high quality meat delivery?

You aren't allowed to advertise grass fed beef in Argentina

An outrageous law that does great disservice to many people . Kobe Beef is grass fed for most of the duration of the cows life and then grain fed for the last weeks .

Argentina is full of ridiculous laws to favor special interests.

that phenomenon isn't unique to argentina unfortunately.

also, i ended up buying a bunch of waygu from that site perry linked. made some waygu burgers last night. they were incredible! i will be buying more meat from them in the future.

@sts7049 I'm going to try too, they have some nice deals right now. And I see they deliver on Tues and Thursdays.

Did you happen to see any way to pay cash with them instead of card or bank transfer?

@sts7049 I'm going to try too, they have some nice deals right now. And I see they deliver on Tues and Thursdays.

Did you happen to see any way to pay cash with them instead of card or bank transfer?
i didn't investigate paying in cash. perhaps if you contact them and ask you could arrange something.

26 April 2020
A way out of the crisis
Coronavirus in Argentina: Don Julio, one of the best restaurants in the world, turned into a butcher shop
....While his main store on the corner of Guatemala and Gurruchaga remains with the blinds down, 60 meters away, in the place where he has his cold store, he began to dispatch his most requested cuts on Saturday: entrails, broad steak, sweetbreads and barbecue sausage, through delivery , like most businesses looking for these days to cope with the economy....

Back