Any recommendations for high quality meat delivery?

Try Don Julio for high quality meat delivery . They have now become a butcher !!
The meat there is definetely grass fed and organic . Recommended

Also an option on the lower end of the scale - I successfully ordered organic carne suave (very good) and agro chicken from BioMarket - https://biomarket.com.ar/ - which is good as allowed me to lump in some organic vegetables in my delivery

they have succulent Wagyu Beef from Argentina and deliver in cuarantine .

They are not cheap but once you have a kobe steak from Argentina you will find it hard to go back to normal meat . The plus is that Kobe beef is very filling and a much smaller piece will do due to its much higher fat content .
We ordered last week, bife de chorizo (it comes labelled as bife angosto, they use both names on their website), and picanha. I don't eat meat, but my girlfriend thought she had gone to heaven :) She grilled it on a cast iron griddle on the gas stove, we have no BBQ at the moment :-( and I'm pretty sure she will want to repeat.

And here a recommendation from us: @embutidoszamar on Instagram. Apart from the usual (though Venezuelan style), they also have chicken chorizos which are almost impossible to find here.

I used Piaf to order Lamb today.

Pretty good quality.

I insisted they give me fresh than "cogehelado" ( frozen). Price was very adequate.

ugh, i wish piaf delivered to my barrio...they have so much i want to order

Back